We’ve extended the deadline for applications to The Pixel Lab!
Looks like it’s your lucky day – we’re accepting submissions to The Pixel Lab right up until 18.00bst this Thursday 3 April. Spanning three months, The Pixel Lab is the best place to learn the skills needed to stay relevant to a changing audience in today’s connected world. Through a combination of 1-2-1 meetings, case study analysis, pitch training and group work, participants will be mentored by media greats including:
- Michelle Kass – Film & Literary Agent at Michelle Kass Associates
- Loc Dao – Head of Digital Content & Strategy at NFB Canada
- Milena Bonse – Commissioning Editor for ZDF Online
- Christoph Fey – Lawyer at Unverzagt von Have
- Adam Sigel – Content Strategist, Writer & Producer
- Inga Von Staden – Media Architect & Educator
Want to get some first hand knowledge from the legends? Now’s your chance! Download an application form and apply by Thursday, 3 April 18.00bst!