We’re now accepting applications to The Pixel Lab 2014!
Want to maximise the potential of your IP, become more competitive in the international marketplace, form new partnerships and advance your business acumen? The Pixel Lab is just the ticket!
Now in it’s 5th year, The Pixel Lab is a project-focused development workshop designed to improve the creative, financial and business skills of its participants. Teaching and mentoring will be lead by cross-media’s most highly acclaimed experts, including:
- Nuno Bernardo (PT) – CEO & Producer, BeActive
- Diana Elbaum (BE) – Producer, Entre Chien et Loup
- Thomas Howalt (DK) – Games Writer and Producer
- Michelle Kass (UK) – Film & Literary Agent, Michelle Kass Associates
- Michel Reilhac (FR) – Artistic Advisor for Venice Biennale College
- Adam Sigel (USA) – Content Strategist, Writer & Producer
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your ideas and the potential of your project, gain an understanding of audience behaviour and network with the who’s who from across TV, film, games, online, interactive, publishing, advertising and mobile.
Want to join the class of 2014? Head to our applications page for more information or download an application form.