Fees & Scholarships
The Pixel Lab: The Cross-Media Workshop
€2,500: Producer participants attending with a project
€1,750: Professionals attending without a project
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE – DETAILS ON APPLICATION FORM
French/German applicants will automatically be considered for ARTE’s 50% bursary
Course fees include:
- Six nights 4* hotel accommodation at the Resort Schwielowsee, on the banks of Lake Schwielowsee in Potsdam, Germany
- Continental breakfast, buffet lunch and a three course table d’hôte dinner each day in one of the resort’s many restaurants (alcohol is not included)
- Morning tea, coffee and snacks each day
- Afternoon tea, coffee and home-made pastries each day
- Free wifi in all learning / public areas of the resort
- Free use of the resort’s indoor and outdoor swimming pools and sauna. Treatments and classes are also available at the Tao Life Wellness Centre
- Training and course materials for the residential week 26 June-2 July 2011
- Distance consultancy between July and September 2011 to devise a selling document (producer participants with project)
- Three nights B&B hotel accommodation at a Central London hotel during Power to the Pixel’s annual Cross-Media Forum in mid-October 2011 (producer participants with project)
- Attendance at the London Workshop to develop pitching skills, with final project presentations to invited international industry guests (producer participants with project)
- Consideration for The Pixel Lab prize (producer participants with project)
Course fees exclude:
- Meals other than outlined above
Power to the Pixel will offer a small number of bursaries to help with course fees and /or accommodation costs.
At least two bursaries will be offered to applicants from the 12 new EU member states (Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia) and/or Croatia.
ARTE FRANCE is subsidising 50% of course fees for up to 5 French participants
ARTE GEIE is subsidising 50% of course fees for up to 5 German participants
Please see list of funding bodies that may be able to assist with course fees. This list is by no means definitive and financial assistance can not be guaranteed.
ACCEPTANCE OF A PLACE
Any offer of a place on The Pixel Lab 2011 must be accepted within a week by signing and returning Power to the Pixel’s Terms & Conditions.
Fees must be paid in full within one month of Lab start date.